Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Meeting of 4 June 2015

Theme: Band T-Shirts I Own(ed) (chosen by Andreas)

Andreas
Smog - Let Me See the Colts
Neu - Fur Immer
Kraftwork - Europe Endless
Sparklehorse - Hammer in the Cramps
Blur - She's So High

Jim
Sly & the Family Stone - It's A Family Affair
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
Hall & Oates - Have I Been Away for too Long
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
Steely Dan - Pearl of the Quarter

John

The Beatles - I've Got A Feeling
Perry Keyes - The Day John Sattler Broke His Jaw
The Good Ship - I Can Make Her Laugh
Barbara Feldman - Max
Billy "The Kid" Emmerson - Red Hot

Glenn
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Swans - Oxygen
The Chills - Night of Chill Blue (BBC version)
My Bloody Valentine - Soon
Yo La Tengo - From a Motel 6

Playout track: John Kennedy - It's A Big Country

No comments: