Saturday, August 08, 2015

Meeting of 29 January 2015

Theme{ Wales v Ireland (John's pick)

John
Reg Meuros with The Flamingos - Yesterday's Bar (I)
John Cale - A Child's Christmas in Wales (W)
Van Morrison & the Chieftains - She Moves Through the Fair (I)
The Undertones - It's Going to Happen (I)
John Lennon - The Luck of the Irish (I)

Andreas
Yello & Shirley Bassey - The Rhythm Devine (W)
Young Marble Giants - Searching for Mr Right (W)
Badfinger - We're for the Dark

Jim
Led Zeppelin - Bron Y Aur Stomp (W)
Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the Moonlight (I)
Planxty - Follow Me up to Carlow (I)
The Corrs - Breathless (I)
Van Morrison - Slim, Slow, Slide

Craig
Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger (W)
The Cranberries - Linger
My Bloody Valentine - Only Tomorrow - (I)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters (I)
U2 - Fly (I)

Glenn
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire (I)
Sinaed O'Connor - Troy (I)
The Wheels - Bad Little Women (I)
Julian Cope - Double Vegetation (W)
Mellow Candle - The Poet & The Witch

Pete
Tom Jones - Sixteen Tons (W)
The Frames - Lay Me Down (I)
Freur - Doot Doot (W)
The Joy Formidable - The Magnifying Gloss (W)
Amen Corner - Good Time (W)


Playout track: Dave Edmunds - I Knew the Bride

No comments: