Friday, June 27, 2014

Meeting of 27 February 2014

Theme: Dreams (chosen by Glenn)

Glenn
Fresh & Onlys- Dream Girls
The Wet Taxis - Sailor's Dream
Kaleidoscope - Pulsating Dream
My Bloody Valentine - (When You Wake) You're Still In  A Dream
The Pale Saints - In My Dreams
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same
The Creation - Nightmares

Jim
Johnny Cash - Teenage Dream
Be-bop Deluxe - Do You Dream In Colour
Wayne Fontana - Pamela, Pamela
The Band - Cripple Creek
Pauline Murray - Dream Sequence 1
Bob Dylan - Dreaming of You
Cold Chisel - Breakfast at Sweethearts

Andreas
The OC's - The Dream
The Action - In My Dreams
Bill Fahey Group - Islands of Sleep
Spooky Tooth - Lost In My Dream
Buddy Miles - Dreams
Sam Gopal - Midsummer Night's Dream
Zar - Tread Softly On My Dreams

Pete
John Martyn - Dreams by the Sea
Heart - Dream of the Archer
801 - Tomorrow Never Knows
Pink Floyd - Julia's Dream
Anton Fier - Dream Speed
Beyonce - Sweet Dreams
Blondie - Dreaming

John
Roy Orbison - In Dream
Everly Brothers - Dream Dream Dream
Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream
The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamed Somebody That Somebody Loved Me
The Reels - Quasimodo's Dream
Patsy Clyne - Sweet Dream

Play out Track: The Ticket - Dream Chant


No comments: