Monday, June 10, 2013

Meeting of 30 June

Theme: Time (chosen by Glenn)

Glenn
Died Pretty - Desperate Hours
The Third Bardo - I'm Five Years Ahead of My Time
Theloneous Monk - Round Midnight
The Yardbirds - Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
Gilberto Gil - One O'Clock Last Morning

Pete
Led Zeppelin - In My Time of Dying
Joe Jackson - Got the Time
Manfred Mann's Earth Band - Time is Right
Pink Floyd - Biding My Time
Gentle Giant - Time to Kill

John
Wah - 7 Minutes to Midnight
Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoenix
Free - Come Together in the Morning
Frank Sinatra - In The Wee Small Hours
Gram Parsons & Emylou Harris - In My Hour of Darkness

Jim
Gene Pitney - 24 Hours From Tulsa
Dusty Springfield - Goin' Back
Dave McWilliams - The Days of Pearly Spencer
The Mamas & Papas - 12:30
The Byrds - Time Between

Craig
Dave Brubeck - Take Five
Tame Impala - The Bold Arrow of Time
Mystery Twin - Back in Time for tea
The Great Jazz Trio  - As Time Goes By
Radiohead - We Suck YOung BLood (Your Time is Up)

Playout track: Easy Star All Stars - Time


No comments: