Friday, April 08, 2011

Dutch chapter: Inaugural Meeting

Theme: Top 5 all time favourites


Michael
Medley (She Came in Through the Bathroom Window/Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End) - The Beatles
Seabirds - The Triffids
I Am the Resurrection - Stone Roses
Paranoid Android - Radiohead
War on War - Wilco

Andy
Money - Pink Floyd
I Loves You Porgy - Nina Simone
The Year of the Cat - Al Stewart
Breakfast in America - Supertramp
Still Got the Blues - Gary Moore

Hedley
Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
Shelter - Ray La Montagne
We Can Work it Out - Stevie Wonder
The Rough and the Smooth - Outside
I See Monsters - Ryan Adams

Bryan
Burlesque - Family
Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper
Fever - South Side Johnny and the Asbury Dukes
Power in the Blood - Alabama 3
I Wish I Knew How it Would Feel to be Free - Levon Helm

No comments: