Sunday, July 05, 2009

Meeting of May 2009

Theme (chosen by Michael): Home

Michael

Paul Kelly - Making Gravy
Grandaddy - Everything Beautiful is Far Away
Wilco - Far Far Away
Grandaddy - El Caminos in the West
Yo La Tengo - I Feel Like Coming Home

Glenn
U2 - A Sort of Homecoming
Merle Haggard - Green Green Grass of Home
Johnny Cash - Wayfaring Stranger
Gilberto Gil - Can't Find My Way Home
Neil Young - Helpless

Craig
Lambchop - I'm Thinking of a Number (between one and two)
The Triffids - Tender is the Night
Radiohead - Subterranean Homesick Alien
The Go-Betweens - Darlinghurst Nights
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Into My Arms

John
The Hollowmen - Homecoming
Gram Parsons - Return of the Grievous Angel
Bruce Springsteen - My Father's House
Elvis Presley - I'm Trying to Get to You
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound

Andreas
Jethro Tull - Back to the Family
Thin Lizzy - Dublin
Little Feat - Long Distance Love
Rod Stewart - Farewell
Warumpi Band - My Island Home

Play out track: Iris De Ment - Out Town



No comments: